before-title-spacing mess up with automatic page breaks

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: before-title-spacing mess up with automatic page breaks
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 12:26:38 +0200

Hi Joe!

Another bug involving the new vertical spacing system reported on
LilyPond French Users mailing list.

This one is concerning "before-title-spacing", which mess up with
automatic page breaks (systems run off the page).
Could you have a look at this, please?

BTW should I send this to bug-lilypond, at least to keep a track of
this issue (same question for "VerticalAxisGroup #'next-staff-spacing
and \RemoveEmptyStaffContext") or is it unnecessary since you already
take care of this?

Thanks a lot.
Have a nice holiday!

Cheers,
Xavier

%% "before-title-spacing" fails with (automatic) page breaks
%%
%% When we use "before-title-spacing" with several \score on the same
%% page, systems run off the page (overlapping the footer).
%%
%% Without "minimum-distance" before-title-spacing is reduced to 0
%% on the first page (not on the second one).
%%
%% Give the following "Warning: couldn't fit music on page".
%%

\version "2.13.23"

\header {
  copyright = "copyleft (just to show systems overlap footer)"
}

\paper {

        before-title-spacing = #'((space . 20) (padding . 0.5)
(minimum-distance . 10))
}

\score {
  \repeat unfold 64 c'1