PATCH: 100+ warnings and some cosmetics along the way

From: Pap Lôrinc
Subject: PATCH: 100+ warnings and some cosmetics along the way
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 13:40:57 -0700 (PDT)

    My main concern was fixing the warnings (~150, mostly vsize vs. int), and getting to know the codebase a bit.
    However, during this procedure I have changed other things also, typedef-ed enums, empty else statements, string repeating, unreferenced parameter names and some random cosmetics, like code and comment spacing etc. Please check for errors.
    I've also changed the sign and comparison code from the branching "if () return else if return else ..." to the non-branching "return (b < a) - (a < b)", which was 5 and 30% faster in my tests.
    I have also changed a few "*0.5"  to  "/2.0", since the generated code is the same (just checked it, same speed also, of course), and I think a logical division should be marked as a division (and both were used in the code in a -seemingly- random way).

A few questions (haven't searched through the mails):
    The diff is quite big (~2700 lines and ... 99 files ... how did I do that??), but most of the warnings (except for the missing images in the docs, some deprecated makefile warnings and some strange lexer warnings) will go away.

http://codereview.appspot.com/1724041/show

Lőrinc

ps. this patch includes the previous one, posted as an attachment.
Please tell, if something was inappropriate.