Re: Experimental support for woff fonts in svg. (issue1428042)

From: jan . nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Experimental support for woff fonts in svg. (issue1428042)
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 11:29:23 +0000

Do you compile with --disable-optimising?

Yes.

I've done a few more tests, and the doc build compiles fine with an
optimized
binary, but crashes consistently on f2/lily-6d3b14b3.ly when using an
unoptimized binary.

I'll go ahead and test on a 32 bit machine then.  It compiles
fine for me.

If I run a test file, e.g.,

out/bin/lilypond -d backend=svg -d svg-woff --output=woff example-1.ly

Yeah.  Where has example-1.ly gone?  Can't we have some simple
test files in input/, what was wrong with that?

the unoptimized build leaks memory:

Thanks, fixed.

Jan.

http://codereview.appspot.com/1428042/show