Re: Experimental support for woff fonts in svg. (issue1428042)

From: n . puttock
Subject: Re: Experimental support for woff fonts in svg. (issue1428042)
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 23:06:02 +0000

On 2010/06/22 21:06:16, Neil Puttock wrote:

I'm just starting a completely clean build.  Will report back as soon
as it's
finished.

OK, I cleaned my local repo out,

rm -rf *

git reset --hard origin

and rebuilt from scratch.

The clean build completed without a hitch, so it looks like a dirty tree
was causing the crash.  I though running make distclean would be enough
to ensure a clean build environment for checking the patch, but it
obviously wasn't thorough enough.

http://codereview.appspot.com/1428042/show