Re: Add \path markup command, and use it for \eyeglasses. (issue1730044

From: pnorcks
Subject: Re: Add \path markup command, and use it for \eyeglasses. (issue1730044)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 22:39:53 +0000

Reviewers: carl.d.sorensen_gmail.com,

Message:
Thanks Carl.

I'll be uploading a new patch shortly.

-Patrick

http://codereview.appspot.com/1730044/diff/1/2
File scm/define-markup-commands.scm (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/1730044/diff/1/2#newcode622
scm/define-markup-commands.scm:622: (number? number? number? boolean?
string?)
On 2010/06/20 11:07:37, Carl wrote:
Can (and/or should) cap, join, and fill become part of a path-details
property?

It's convenient when creating a new markup type to put all the
arguments needed
into an argument list.  But it's more consistent with LilyPond syntax
to have
all the things that affect appearance be properties that can have
default values
set (and documented) in the code.

Thank you for the suggestion.  I have decided to change these into
separate properties.  Let me know what you think.

http://codereview.appspot.com/1730044/diff/1/2#newcode668
scm/define-markup-commands.scm:668: \"