Re: dist failure for gub

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: dist failure for gub
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 23:08:20 +0200

Op zondag 04-07-2010 om 20:04 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Graham
Percival:

> I wouldn't call it stupid -- given the pretty-much-un-documented state
> of our build process, getting anything to do something requires a fair
> amount of ingenuity  and hard work.

Ow, crap.  It's plain make, nothing magic, easiest build system in
the world.  Files were added twice to the dist list, once as
TEXI_FILES, another time as LILYPONDBOOK_TEXI_FILES.  If that's not
stupid and it makes me brilliant, so be it.

Jan

Freelance IT http://JoyOfSource.com | AvatarĀ®  http://AvatarAcademy.nl