Re: [Request/Bounty] Accordion push and pull symbols

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: [Request/Bounty] Accordion push and pull symbols
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 13:04:18 +0200

On 9 Jul 2010, at 06:24, Carl Sorensen wrote:

I've got a draft of accordion push and pull symbols. Please let me know
what you think of them.

There is a variation of symbols. Blatter suggests using arrows: <- above a notehead for open, -> for close, and <-> with the arrowheads above two noteheads for a shake. LIke here
  http://www.music.vt.edu/musicdictionary/texta/accordion.html

A school by Anzaghi just uses the letters A and C in bold above the notes.

  Hans