Re: Add \path markup command, and use it for \eyeglasses. (issue1730044

From: pnorcks
Subject: Re: Add \path markup command, and use it for \eyeglasses. (issue1730044)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 21:49:57 +0000

I am currently working on integrating my work with Mike's new stencil
routines, so I'll post a new patch when that's ready.

Jan: I like your idea about using a separate module to evaluate the
various commands, though IIUC, this would be duplicating the work done
by the backend "path" procedures in output-ps.scm and output-svg.scm,
since they already take a list of commands and convert them to either
PostScript or SVG paths.

Thanks,
Patrick

http://codereview.appspot.com/1730044/diff/17001/12002
File scm/define-markup-commands.scm (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/1730044/diff/17001/12002#newcode2782
scm/define-markup-commands.scm:2782: (make-override-markup
'(line-cap-style . butt)