Re: "patch" for underline function

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: "patch" for underline function
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 09:42:06 +0100

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 10:34:01AM +0200, Alexander Kobel wrote:
> [This mail is essentially copied from
> <http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1104> to have it on
> -devel...]
>
> @ Graham: W.r.t.
> <http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2010-07/msg00015.html>,
> what's a non-developer supposed to do with his review?  Post on -devel?
> Comment in the issue description?  Both?  Neither?

A post to -devel is fine.  If you have a lot of comments, it might
be nice to post on the codereview google website... but "merely"
sending an email to -devel is still incredibly helpful.

Thanks for looking at this patch!

(I have mixed feelings about whether or not it's useful to add a
comment to the issue in the tracker.  Let me do some
investigations and I'll get back to you.)