sustainable development in LilyPond

From: Graham Percival
Subject: sustainable development in LilyPond
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 19:31:59 -0700

(sorry if this is a resend; I seem to be having problems with email)

Hi guys,

As you might recall, I gave a talk at RMLL 2010 about sustainable
development in F/OSS.  I took most of my examples from lilypond,
so it may be of interest to you:
http://percival-music.ca/blog/2010-08-01-sustainable-development.html

Also, if you ever wonder about the thought process behind some of
my policies (or at least interests), this is it -- I'm trying to
make the lilypond project sustainable.  I highly recommend
skimming through the slides.

PS my flight is in 1 hour + 4 minutes, and I expect to be waking up in
Glasgow in
about 24 hours.  Barring any compilation problems, 2.13.29 should
be in about 30 hours from now.