Extra check in define-event-class patch

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Extra check in define-event-class patch
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 11:16:05 +0200

Hey all,
    I added an extra symbol check to my event class patch:

http://codereview.appspot.com/1867050

Also, I have a regression test that creates a spanner engraver from the
scheme end using this function (said regtest could also be turned into a bit
of documentation for the contributor's guide if people feel that'd be
helpful - I think it would given a recent thread on frogs concerning
engravers & their complexity), but I don't know if I should submit it as
part of this patch set or as a new issue on Reitveld.  Lemme know :-)

~Mike