Re: Extra check in define-event-class patch

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Re: Extra check in define-event-class patch
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 13:19:59 -0400

All changes implemented save ly:make-event-class, which I wouldn't want to
touch in this issue as it is a public function and thus may cause renaming
issues in both the repository and people's scores.  I wouldn't mind opening
a separate issue for it, but I'm not sure how one goes about registering
syntax changes so that users can update their files accordingly.

http://codereview.appspot.com/1867050

Thanks!
~Mike