Change syntax for woodwind-diagram markup (issue1946043)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Change syntax for woodwind-diagram markup (issue1946043)
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 14:59:57 +0000

Reviewers: MikeSol,

Message:
Here's a patch that changes the syntax for woodwind-diagram markups so
that size, thickness, and graphic become part of the properties, rather
than part of the arguments to the markup call.

It's your code, Mike, so I don't want to push it without your
permission, but it's more consistent with our other markup code.

Thanks,

Carl

Change syntax for woodwind-diagram markup

Add graphical to list of grob properties
Move size, thickness, graphic to props.
Update regression files, add convert-ly rule

Please review this at http://codereview.appspot.com/1946043/show

Affected files:
  M input/regression/woodwind-diagrams-empty.ly
  M input/regression/woodwind-diagrams-key-lists.ly
  M python/convertrules.py
  M scm/define-grob-properties.scm
  M scm/display-woodwind-diagrams.scm