Re: NR 2.1 Vocal music

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: NR 2.1 Vocal music
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 18:40:09 +0100

Trevor Daniels wrote Tuesday, August 17, 2010 1:23 PM

Valentin:
I've just pushed a patch which sets out NR 2.1 the way I want it to
be.  We can now begin work on fleshing out all the missing bits.

To avoid merge conflicts we shall need to avoid changing the
same parts of vocal.itely simultaneously.  So let's announce in
advance the bit we shall be working on.  I'll begin by working on
the new section 2.1.7 Choral.  Chose yours!

I've finished and pushed the first pass through 2.1.7 Choral.

I'll begin work on 2.1.9 Chants hymns and psalms next.

BTW, there are several snippets in the LSR which would be good
to incorporate but which are not tagged with docs.  It's a real pain
for me to do this - as far as I can see I have to effectively copy the
entire snippet and reenter it as new just to add the doc tag.  Are
you able to do this more easily?

Trevor