Re: Byzantine chant and microtones

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Byzantine chant and microtones
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 00:00:36 +0100

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 3:33 AM, Erich Enke <address@hidden> wrote:
> Anyway, I hope you found that brief survey to be interesting, at
> least, and I look forward to what advice you might have to offer.

Thanks for this detailed description, it looks quite interesting!

Although I don't have any advice for you (I am not a developer), what
I can offer you is to open a detailed "feature request" in our
bug-tracker to make sure that we don't loose track of your proposals
and ideas.

As you may know, most of us are busy right now getting ready to
release the new stable 2.14 version, but in the future someone else
(or maybe yourself) hopefully will start working on Byzantine music
support, and then your documentation will be of great help (much more
so if it is readily available in our tracker rather than buried in the
mailing list archives).
May I copy/paste your former mail in our tracker "as is", or is there
something you think should be added, or possibly a scanned example to
illustrate some of the needed features?

Cheers,
Valentin.