PATCH: applied default spacing rules provided by Keith O Hara

From: James
Subject: PATCH: applied default spacing rules provided by Keith O Hara
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 14:16:20 +0000

Hello,

http://codereview.appspot.com/3061041

This is from

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2010-11/msg00177.html

I hope this is ok. This is the first time I have

i. applied someone else's code to my source code
ii. uploaded to Rietveld

so if there is something wrong with the way I have uploaded this, or any other faux pas I have committed I apologise now.

It all compiled on my linux box without error and I while have only done a cursory check on spacing with some random examples throughout the doc it seems to be ok, but it could do with some other eyes on this.

Thanks for your patience.

James

PS: @Graham: The CG instructons (loading git-cl etc) went fine, in fact the only issue I had was knowing what to write in the description and setting up my .profile for git-cl :)