Re: PartCombine: Implement part-combine texts on the first real note (is

From: reinhold . kainhofer
Subject: Re: PartCombine: Implement part-combine texts on the first real note (issue3285042)
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 15:07:02 +0000

Reviewers: Valentin Villenave, Neil Puttock,

Message:
Included all comments/suggestions and pushed to master.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3285042/diff/1/lily/part-combine-engraver.cc
File lily/part-combine-engraver.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3285042/diff/1/lily/part-combine-engraver.cc#newcode49
lily/part-combine-engraver.cc:49: bool have_note;