Re: Need help with lilypond-2.12.3 documentation build failure

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Need help with lilypond-2.12.3 documentation build failure
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 14:40:39 +0000

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 04:19:59PM +0200, Dave Plater wrote:
> I'll try the texlive-bin maintainer. Is this going to be a problem with
> 2.13.42 do you think?

I expect it would still be a problem.  Or rather, if 2.13.42 works
when 2.12.3 doesn't, then it would be an accident rather than on
purpose.  I can't remember fixing any bug related to this when I
made bib2texi, but it's just possible that the general refactoring
allowed us to avoid this specific problem.