Re: Doc: Various to LM and NR from user email threads (issue3581041)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Doc: Various to LM and NR from user email threads (issue3581041)
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 14:01:10 +0000

Thanks for this!

I've slightly modified the git-cl instructions, to include "make the CC
list lilypond-devel".  That's part of the git-cl config stage, so you
don't need to remember it for every individual patch you upload.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3581041/diff/1/Documentation/learning/fundamental.itely
File Documentation/learning/fundamental.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3581041/diff/1/Documentation/learning/fundamental.itely#newcode2113
Documentation/learning/fundamental.itely:2113: @warning{The
@code{Stem_engraver} and @code{Beam_engraver} attach their
So far, we don't have any @warning inside the @seealso section.  I'd say
that unless you're specifically warning about one of our links (dunno
what that might mean... "warning: this link might not work?" :), this
should either be higher up in the section, or be a known issue.

Since you're talking about removing an engraver (which isn't really
standard NR-level stuff), I'd suggest making it a knownissue rather than
a warning.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3581041/diff/1/Documentation/notation/spacing.itely
File Documentation/notation/spacing.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3581041/diff/1/Documentation/notation/spacing.itely#newcode928
Documentation/notation/spacing.itely:928: @warning{Odd page numbers are
always on the right.  If you want the