Re: Doc: Various to LM and NR from user email threads (issue3581041)

From: v . villenave
Subject: Re: Doc: Various to LM and NR from user email threads (issue3581041)
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 19:09:14 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/3581041/diff/1/Documentation/notation/repeats.itely
File Documentation/notation/repeats.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3581041/diff/1/Documentation/notation/repeats.itely#newcode151
Documentation/notation/repeats.itely:151: of and in between the braces
of the grouped notes when using
On 2010/12/11 16:33:48, pkx166h wrote:
Valentin, I have tried to be consistent with the other descriptions
above for
the different cases of \alternative repeats. We don't use 'blocks
delimited..'
there they are called 'grouped notes' and the word 'braces' is used.

Point taken. But my main concern was about punctuation, not wording :-)

http://codereview.appspot.com/3581041/