Re: Add /chordGlissando to music functions (issue3530042)

From: v . villenave
Subject: Re: Add /chordGlissando to music functions (issue3530042)
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 18:52:28 +0000

I really like it. It is hackish indeed, and I can understand your
concern. It certainly would make a great snippet, but I don't feel
strongly against adding it to the default distribution. It probably
depends whether this feature is used a lot or not (and I'm too
unfamiliar with guitar music to be able to tell).

As it is, I can't see anything missing or any room for improvements. The
only other option I can imagine would be to heavily modify the glissando
engraver, but I suspect it would be overkill.

That being said, if we're to start accepting such tricks in the default
distribution, then I can think of several great snippets that would also
make good candidates for inclusion :-)

http://codereview.appspot.com/3530042/