Re: Fix 1336 (issue3594041)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Fix 1336 (issue3594041)
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 19:46:00 +0000

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 05:40:20PM +0000, address@hidden wrote:
> Message:
> Here's a patch for issue 1336 that combine's Neil's idea of not creating
> the paper columns with Graham's idea of erroring out when there are less
> than 2 columns.

If nobody else wants to do a full regtest comparison and doc build
from scratch, I can do this on Monday.

Note that my idea of quitting with less than 2 columns is not
based on thinking about the code / spacing engine / lilypond
architecture; it was simply from adding a few printfs() and
looking at one file that compiled with no problem and a file that
had no problems.  I don't even know what a paper column is!