Re: Fix 1336 (issue3594041)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Fix 1336 (issue3594041)
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 20:33:52 +0000

On 2010/12/11 20:28:18, Valentin Villenave wrote:
I'm just not entirely sure about the error message:

http://codereview.appspot.com/3594041/diff/1/lily/simple-spacer.cc
File lily/simple-spacer.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3594041/diff/1/lily/simple-spacer.cc#newcode397
lily/simple-spacer.cc:397: error (_ ("no music remaining to
typeset"));
"remaining" implies that something has been skipped. Are we sure that
this can
only happen with skipTypesetting?

If we run an empty score, we get the following:

sorensen2:lilypond Carl$ more emptytest.ly
\score {
{}
}
sorensen2:lilypond Carl$ lilypond emptytest.ly
GNU LilyPond 2.13.43
Processing `emptytest.ly'
Parsing...
emptytes.ly:0: warning: no \version statement found, please add

\version "2.13.43"

for future compatibility
warning: no music found in score
success: Compilation successfully completed

I don't know of any other way to get an empty score.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3594041/