Re: next few weeks of development

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: next few weeks of development
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 13:15:57 -0600

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 11:24 AM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Despite the excitement about 2.14, I'm going to be working on
> lilybuntu and the early CG chapters since we've had a surge of new
> contributors.  I won't be working on a patch for 1290, but rest

Just a reminder that I've prepared an addition to CG with steps to
creation of lilybuntu and am only waiting to test doc-build after
Carl's regtest is sorted.  I'll push it assuming doc-build succeeds at
that point. Wanted to make sure you didn't bother with that bit of the
lilybuntu stuff.

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp