Re: lilybuntu 2

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: lilybuntu 2
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 13:40:38 -0600

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 11:50 AM, James <address@hidden> wrote:
> Now if we could configure LilyGit.tcl to have another button to 'compile
> (doc) for the first time'
>
> It could run ./autogen.sh and then make ; make doc.
>
> I rarely make install personally.
>
> But thanks again Jonathan!

No problem. :)

I'm working on a slight improvement right now. I've made a desktop
launcher for lily-git.tcl and I want to see if I can make it appear on
the user's desktop by default instead of in the home directory. Trying
to make it as foolproof as possible for a new user.

Jon

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com