scripts/auxiliar/update-with-convert-ly.sh appears not to work on Docume

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: scripts/auxiliar/update-with-convert-ly.sh appears not to work on Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 07:53:57 -0700

I'm working on issue 1456, updating \overrideTimeSignatureSettings.

I've created a convert-ly rule, and tested it on my own files.

I ran

scripts/auxiliar/update-with-convert-ly.sh

to update snippets and the docs.

It updated the snippets in input/regression

But it didn't update the snippets in Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely.

When I manually ran

convert-ly Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely > junkme

I could see that the file was properly converted.

Thanks,

Carl