Re: lily-git question

From: James Bailey
Subject: Re: lily-git question
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 23:05:14 +0100

On Dec 20, 2010, at 6:36 PM, Graham Percival wrote:

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 06:01:07PM +0100, James Bailey wrote:
  In the instructions for lily-git for other operating systems,

I'm seriously considering deleting those entirely.  At least,
*something* needs to be done, because the current organization
isn't working.  Maybe just duplicate (ick) the instructions and
put them back in 3.1 source code?

the last
  step is to "Go read the lilybuntu instructions, starting from the *get
  source* step."
  I didn't find this step.

Scroll to the top of the page.  Step 2 ?  click on the "get
source" button ?

Ah, I went to the Lilybuntu section (section 2.1), thinking that get source was a part of lilybuntu, rather than step 2 of 2.2, because get source is step of of using lily-git. Thanks!