Re: [Patch] make post-event music functions direction-aware (issue374304

From: v . villenave
Subject: Re: [Patch] make post-event music functions direction-aware (issue3743043)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 21:47:45 +0000

On 2010/12/20 16:22:30, Carl wrote:
IMO, go ahead and set the neutral direction.  If it passes make check,
then call
it good.

New patch set; for now I've just updated the regtest.  I really don't
feel comfortable passing a direction argument everywhere (since it would
also affect *all* music functions, not just the post-event ones).  If
there is a consensus that it is safe enough, I'll go ahead, but for now
since it merely adds one line of code, I feel more comfortable with the
current proposal.

Cheers,
Valentin.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3743043/