Re: [Patch] make post-event music functions direction-aware (issue374304

From: n . puttock
Subject: Re: [Patch] make post-event music functions direction-aware (issue3743043)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 23:18:37 +0000

Hi Valentin,

It's great to see you tackle this.

The code looks pretty good, but I agree with Carl that it's too
complicated.  I'd go even further though: you should only be setting
direction if it's necessary (just like articulations), so there's no
need to pass an extra argument to the syntax constructor.  Simply set
'direction inside the parser rule itself following the function
evaluation.

Cheers,
Neil

http://codereview.appspot.com/3743043/