Re: Documentation of Dynamics context and postfix dynamics changes (issu

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Documentation of Dynamics context and postfix dynamics changes (issue3732046)
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 04:15:26 +0000

I posted a revised patch under my own login, directly from the system
that compiled it,at
http://codereview.appspot.com/3743045/

Carl, the C G was clear enough that I had no trouble going straight to
Rietveld, but I can send (or you can grab) the revised patch to post
under this issue# if you prefer.

The revision changes less than this one did, but it gets the job done
and complies, I'm pretty sure, with doc style.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3732046/