Re: Documentation of Dynamics context and postfix dynamics changes (issu

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Documentation of Dynamics context and postfix dynamics changes (issue3732046)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 18:53:19 +0000

Quite nice for an initial patch.

For future reference, I would recommend working on slightly smaller
patches -- this would let us go through more rounds of draft+comment
faster, without you having to change so many examples when we clarify
bits of the doc policy.

http://codereview.appspot.com/3732046/diff/1/Documentation/notation/expressive.itely
File Documentation/notation/expressive.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/3732046/diff/1/Documentation/notation/expressive.itely#newcode313
Documentation/notation/expressive.itely:313: \bar "||" e2\p\< f | e2\>
d\! | a2\< b | c1\decr s1*0\! \bar "|."