Re: Makes sure that ledger lines do not overlap with accidentals. (issue

From: mtsolo
Subject: Re: Makes sure that ledger lines do not overlap with accidentals. (issue 4898060)
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 12:27:39 +0000

I figured not making a regtest just cuz there will already be little
changes to several regtests.  But, I can certainly add one.

Cheers,
MS

http://codereview.appspot.com/4898060/diff/1/lily/ledger-line-spanner.cc
File lily/ledger-line-spanner.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4898060/diff/1/lily/ledger-line-spanner.cc#newcode89
lily/ledger-line-spanner.cc:89: continue;