Re: Creates a Flag grob. (issue 4922042)

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: Creates a Flag grob. (issue 4922042)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 11:01:57 +0200

Am Monday, 22. August 2011, 08:16:47 schrieb address@hidden:
> I'm a fan of this.  git blame already shows who did what (that said, I
> was git blaming the other day and a lot of things show up as Graham
> Percival because of the great indenting push of 2011 - is there a way to
> see multiple layers in git blame?).

In qgit you can select for each file for which commit the blame should be
done.
http://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=139897&ssid=33929

So you can select the commit before Graham's indentation changes.. (And if
someone did some other innocent change to the relevant code, you see the
commit and can select the patch before that commit, until you finally see who
introduced something into the code).

Chers,
Reinhold

 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886