New git cl :: rebase patches

From: address@hidden
Subject: New git cl :: rebase patches
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 10:48:57 +0200

Hey all,

I uploaded a couple patches to Rietveld this morning just to have clean diffs
with current master (my bazillion commits on my local branch won't apply to
current master anymore).  I then download this diff and run the regtests.
However, with the new git cl, James sees patch_new and also runs the regtests.
Thus, he may be running failing retgetsts that I haven't been able to check
yet.  I think that the new git cl should ask the uploader if she wants a patch
to be labeled patch new instead of doing it automatically so that James doesn't
run regtests on patches that could be buggy.  Thoughts?

Cheers,
MS