Re: Sketch for broken beams with consistent slopes (issue 4961041)

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Re: Sketch for broken beams with consistent slopes (issue 4961041)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 11:57:46 +0200

On Oct 3, 2011, at 8:50 PM, Mike Solomon wrote:

> On Oct 3, 2011, at 6:53 AM, address@hidden wrote:
>
>> i know it's annoying, but could you separate out the cosmetics (adding _
>> ) to members from the rest of this change?  The cosmetic changes make it
>> difficult to see the essence of what you are trying to do.
>>

>> http://codereview.appspot.com/4961041/diff/39001/lily/include/beam-scoring-problem.hh
>> File lily/include/beam-scoring-problem.hh (right):
>>
>> http://codereview.appspot.com/4961041/diff/39001/lily/include/beam-scoring-problem.hh#newcode151
>> lily/include/beam-scoring-problem.hh:151: vector<Real> stem_ypositions_;
>> organize so it's clear to what members the comment pertains.
>>
>> http://codereview.appspot.com/4961041/
>
> Doable.
> I'll push the cosmetic to master after running regtests on it and then try to
> sort out the patch either tonight or tomorrow morning.
>
> Cheers,
> MS

Hey all,

The cosmetic stuff is pushed to current master and I've posted a new slope
patch on Rietveld that applies cleanly to current master.

The only concern I have is that, running regtests this morning, I am getting
sporadic differences in graphviz.log.  These have appeared since I pushed the
cosmetic patch.  Does anyone know where these could be coming from?  Perhaps an
uninitialized variable?  Everything else builds cleanly with no warnings, but
for some reason, this is persistent.

Cheers,
MS