Re: Fixes footnote automatic numbering. (issue 4877041)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Fixes footnote automatic numbering. (issue 4877041)
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 09:10:02 +0200

On Oct 5, 2011, at 8:58 AM, address@hidden wrote:

> Passes make and make check looks ok, I get something on page
> ../regression/page-turn-page-breaking.log and I'm attaching the
> graphviz.log output (as I don't know if it is significant). But nothing
> else pops up.

Hey all,

I need to look into page-turn-page-breaking to see what's up there.  What's odd
is that the log changed w/o changing the file: usually, a new warning about
page overflow means that the visual output will be lower on the page, which is
not the case in the regtests.  What makes this even more bizarre is that the
patch ostensibly has nothing to do with this part of the code base (although
I've learned by now that things I think are totally unconnected often are in
subtle ways).  Anyway, thoughts would be appreciated!

Cheers,
MS