Re: First stab at getting bar extents right. (issue 5186049)

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: First stab at getting bar extents right. (issue 5186049)
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 04:17:11 +0000

On 2011/10/05 16:16:33, MikeSol wrote:
2) It doesn't play nicely with loose columns for some reason (see
spacing-folded-clef-3.ly ... not nice).

Before I implemented skyline-vertical-padding, clefs had an
extra-spacing-height to prevent this, and a couple years before that,
there was a hard-coded value that had the same effect.

The reason I added skyline-vertical-padding was that many individual
types of glyphs needed some vertical padding for the same reason.

Your patch removes the only use of skyline-vertical-padding, so just
revert the whole of 5532fc79, and make sure the individual grobs get the
spacing rules they need for issues 1229 and 1120 and the regtests.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5186049/