convert-ly rule for beams

From: address@hidden
Subject: convert-ly rule for beams
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:03:22 +0200

Hey all,

Before I push the beam slope patch, I wanted to touch base regarding convert-ly
rules for it so I avoid the problems I ran into with flags.
In this patch, I am eliminating several Scheme callbacks (but not the
properties for which these callbacks are used - namely, the positions property
for Beam).

Would the elimination of callback functions count as a change in input syntax?
My crude understanding of what "syntax" means says no, but I'd rather err on
the side of caution.  If a rule needs to be written, I'll write a NOT_SMART
rule for the defunct functions.

Cheers,
MS