Re: Adds Scheme function for spring constructor. (issue 5306050)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Adds Scheme function for spring constructor. (issue 5306050)
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 11:43:10 +0000

On 2011/10/21 11:39:41, Bertrand Bordage wrote:
http://codereview.appspot.com/5306050/diff/2001/lily/spring-smob.cc
File lily/spring-smob.cc (left):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5306050/diff/2001/lily/spring-smob.cc#oldcode42
lily/spring-smob.cc:42: return a == b ? SCM_BOOL_T : SCM_BOOL_F;
On 2011/10/21 11:27:35, dak wrote:
> scm_is_true (scm_is_eqv (a, b))

You mean scm_is_true(scm_eqv_p (a, b))? :)

Yes.

For me, this function is totally useless.  If we want to check whether
they are
equal, we use scm_equal_p, if we want to see whether they are the same
object,
we use scm_eqv_p.

Cough, cough.

Besides, I can't find any use for this function with git grep.

Then it may be saner to just remove it instead of thinking about what we
would like it to do if we wanted it to do something.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5306050/