Re: issues to verify

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: issues to verify
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 16:29:00 +0300

On Fri 28 Oct 2011, 07:23 Graham Percival wrote:
> Dmytro,
Hi there,

> I see 40 issues to verify.  Some of them are for 2.15.15, which is
> ok since it's only been 3 days since that went up, but I also see
> a bunch for 2.15.14 and 2.15.13.
>
> It's your job to either:
>   1. make the bug squad do their job,
>   2. do their job for them, or
>   3. ask for more help
Please help! -- do anyone need to have 'fixed_X_XX_XX' labels? As I said, they
can make things easier -- yes, it's my own problem, probably -- now I'd like
to ask should we require such labels or not. Do anyone need to have them?

ps. Yes, I am rather "inactive" last two weeks. I am sorry. Probably I should
decide where to move next months.

--
  Dmytro O. Redchuk                        "Easy to use" is easy to say.
  Bug Squad                                             -- Jeff Garbers