Re: issues to verify

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: issues to verify
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 14:44:14 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dmytro O. Redchuk" <address@hidden>
To: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 2:29 PM

On Fri 28 Oct 2011, 07:23 Graham Percival wrote:
Dmytro,
Hi there,

I see 40 issues to verify.  Some of them are for 2.15.15, which is
ok since it's only been 3 days since that went up, but I also see
a bunch for 2.15.14 and 2.15.13.

It's your job to either:
  1. make the bug squad do their job,
  2. do their job for them, or
  3. ask for more help
Please help! -- do anyone need to have 'fixed_X_XX_XX' labels? As I said, they can make things easier -- yes, it's my own problem, probably -- now I'd like
to ask should we require such labels or not. Do anyone need to have them?

I think we do need the version number where the fix is claimed - otherwise we would test fixes that aren't yet available in GUB, and find they don't work.

--
Phil Holmes