Re: Sketch for in-notes. (issue 5293053)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Sketch for in-notes. (issue 5293053)
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 07:00:21 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/5293053/diff/11005/input/regression/footnote-break-visibility.ly

http://codereview.appspot.com/5293053/diff/11005/input/regression/footnote-break-visibility.ly#oldcode1

http://codereview.appspot.com/5293053/diff/11005/input/regression/in-note.ly

http://codereview.appspot.com/5293053/diff/11005/input/regression/in-note.ly#newcode1

http://codereview.appspot.com/5293053/diff/11005/input/regression/in-note.ly#newcode5

http://codereview.appspot.com/5293053/diff/11005/input/regression/in-note.ly#newcode6

http://codereview.appspot.com/5293053/diff/11005/lily/constrained-breaking.cc

http://codereview.appspot.com/5293053/diff/11005/lily/constrained-breaking.cc#newcode561

http://codereview.appspot.com/5293053/diff/11005/lily/page-layout-problem.cc

http://codereview.appspot.com/5293053/diff/11005/lily/page-layout-problem.cc#oldcode72

http://codereview.appspot.com/5293053/diff/11005/lily/page-layout-problem.cc#newcode88

http://codereview.appspot.com/5293053/diff/11005/scm/define-grob-properties.scm

http://codereview.appspot.com/5293053/diff/11005/scm/define-grob-properties.scm#newcode1043
> scm/define-grob-properties.scm:1043: (in-note-padding ,number?
"Padding

http://codereview.appspot.com/5293053/diff/11005/scm/paper-system.scm

http://codereview.appspot.com/5293053/diff/11005/scm/paper-system.scm#newcode38
> scm/paper-system.scm:38: (let* ((main-stencil (ly:prob-property
system
> 'stencil))
> let

Hey Neil,

You caught the patch post-push.  I'll incorporate these comments into
a new
patch and post it to the list w/in the next 72ish hours.
In general, I have no problem holding off on pushing something if you
send me a
note saying "I'll have time in X # of days to give comments - please
wait."

Cheers,
MS

Patch has been backed out.  It broke the documentation build this
morning.  And it broke the documentation build with a line that Neil has
already pointed out yesterday at noon.  It is not that this particular
mistake was unheard of.

Since this kept the second in unfriendliness from accepting a patch
series from the most unfriendly developer, consider the remarks to be
expected as having been made.

I have not checked in this particular instance, but in my experience
"make doc-clean info" detects most documentation building failures while
appearing somewhat faster than a web build.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5293053/