Re: source for Patchy the autobot

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: source for Patchy the autobot
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 15:38:27 +0200

On Oct 27, 2011, at 11:55 AM, Graham Percival wrote:

> Again, it would be great if somebody with more patience and/or
> pride in their work could take over Patchy.  As an incentive, you
> don't need to deal with our review process.  I'll hand git push
> ability for that repo out to anybody; just hack away and push
> without any concerns for code style or readability or reviews or
> whatever.
>
> - Graham

Hey Graham,

I'll have time in early 2012 to work on Patchy in more detail, but there is one
contribution that I can make right away.  I thought that patchy did a full doc
build (BUILD_ALL_DOCS = True), but the most recent problem with my in-notes
patch leads me to believe that she doesn't.  Do you have any intuition as to
how Patchy may be fine tuned to catch problems in the reg-tests/docs?  I'd
gladly spend the hour necessary to write that Python code!

Cheers,
MS