Re: Fixes slope errors from incorrect X extents in Beam::print. (issue 5

From: mtsolo
Subject: Re: Fixes slope errors from incorrect X extents in Beam::print. (issue 5293060)
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 22:46:44 +0000

On 2011/11/04 07:43:07, Keith wrote:
On 2011/11/02 10:19:10, http://mike_apollinemike.com wrote:

http://codereview.appspot.com/5293060/diff/19014/lily/beam-quanting.cc#newcode743

> >> Exactly.
> >> Should I add this as a comment?
> >>
> > Well, my statement was one of confusion, because I say we /would/
need to
look
> harder for good positions, but the code says we do not look in this
case.
> > A non-confused comment would help.
> >

> Sorry - I'm still not quite getting what would help.  Could you
please suggest
> comment to put here?

I have no idea, because I remain confused.
I do not understand the purpose of the 'if' in
  if (do_initial_slope_calculations_) /* make knees pretty */

It seemed to me that we need to make knees pretty whether or not we
do_initial_slope_calculations_ now, or already
did_initial_slope_calculations_
on an earlier pass.

Fair' nuf.  New patch set uploaded.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5293060/