Re: Doc: NR Added new node for Custom Footnotes (issue 5315053)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Doc: NR Added new node for Custom Footnotes (issue 5315053)
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 23:10:43 +0000

This still needs work but I need some decisions err.. decided and some
more input from Mike.

James

http://codereview.appspot.com/5315053/diff/14001/Documentation/notation/input.itely
File Documentation/notation/input.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5315053/diff/14001/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode1032
Documentation/notation/input.itely:1032: Automatic footnotes create
default superscript numbers which flag the