Re: Patch series (available at branch dev/syntax) for more argument list

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Patch series (available at branch dev/syntax) for more argument list power. (issue 5333051)
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 04:22:06 +0000

On 2011/11/05 22:42:54, dak wrote:
On 2011/11/05 11:56:13, J_lowe wrote:
> Patch fails to apply against current master

Probably Rietveld did not like me deleting a patch in the middle of
the series.
It is really a noisome tool.

I don't think that Rietveld didn't like it.  I think somebody changed
master somehow so it broke patches that were based off the previous
master.  Same thing happened on Adam Spiers's chord name stuff.

I'll delete and reupload the last version.  That will hopefully help.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5333051/