Re: Patch series (available at branch dev/syntax) for more argument list

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Patch series (available at branch dev/syntax) for more argument list power. (issue 5333051)
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 04:31:23 +0000

I'd be lying if I said I understood all this in detail, but I like the
big picture.  If this passes regtests, I think that it's looking good.

One question -- as you move from parser tokens to music functions, is
the capability of displayLilyMusic being kept functional for all of
these functions?

I really like having things be functions, instead of hard-coded syntax.
It seems to give a lot more flexibility.

Thanks for this great work, David

http://codereview.appspot.com/5333051/