Re: Can't make doc on current master (13 Nov PM BST)

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Can't make doc on current master (13 Nov PM BST)
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 16:11:13 +0100

Peekay Ex <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello
>
> --snip--
> This software comes with NO WARRANTY: see the file PUBLIC for details.
> [/home/jlowe/lilypond-git/build/out/lybook-db/lilypond-multi-run-5.log]

The most likely candidate would be Ian's direct commit to master.

commit 1c8ae9fb4170bb2566c2acb1a11155c23c12cfdc
Author: Ian Hulin <address@hidden>
Date:   Tue Nov 8 12:29:23 2011 +0000

    Tracker 2025 - move safe utility to separate module to aid Guile V2 migratio

    lily.scm (define safe-objects) and (define-macro define-safe-public)
     moved to new scm/safe-utility-defs.scm
    new file scm/safe-utility-defs.scm
    All other scm files using define-safe-public now have
     (use-modules (scm safe-utility-defs)) call added.
      scm/chord-entry.scm
      scm/define-music-types.scm
      scm/lily-library.scm
      scm/music-functions.scm
      scm/paper.scm

It is a fairly substantial change and has bypassed quality control
regarding documentation building.  The resulting segmentation fault is
unlikely to be a direct consequence of the code (the change being
Scheme-only as far as I can tell).  Still, it would be nice if we caught
problems like that before they made it into master.