Re: Can't make doc on current master (13 Nov PM BST)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Can't make doc on current master (13 Nov PM BST)
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 15:24:31 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peekay Ex" <address@hidden>
To: "Devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2011 1:52 PM
Subject: Can't make doc on current master (13 Nov PM BST)

Hello

Strange. I ran a full kill /build configure make make doc at noon today, with no problem. I'd just before that tried make doc on an existing build tree and it failed, but a clean one was fine, and there have been no commits since. Worth trying again, I reckon.

The file you attached appears to build OK, but as you say, make -jx does a lot in parallel, so you might have to look further up the output.

I always redirect the output to a file for this reason: make -j9 CPU_COUNT=9 doc &> ~/MakeNNNN.txt

--
Phil Holmes