Re: Patchy up and running now

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Patchy up and running now
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 10:55:19 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "James" <address@hidden>

I'm not sure if Phil wants to leave his machine running during his day
(I know it's too noisy during the evening) but I'll let him tell me
when he wants to schedule his. I have said I get intermittent loss of
internet so him and I running in tandem or Phil filling in the odd gap
in my schedule would make my lack of internet less problematic.

Not saying I am down that much, but very occasionally it has been for
a whole day.

--
James

I'd suggest we go with a "worker standby" system - i.e. I'll assume you're running patchy-staging now, and won't run it unless you mail me if you lose internet... Oh. Well. I'll run it if I see master is well out of date - say 18 hours or so.

--
Phil Holmes